Fixed Cost Maintenance Plans
- Fixed-monthly cost plans available
- Full 24/7 network and systems monitoring
- Vendor liaison services, from systems hardware to “Line Of Business” software
- Backup monitoring and management
- Annual technology review meetings
24/7 Local Help Desk
- Local, direct-access Help Desk for ALL USERS with guaranteed response times
- Monthly reporting of Help Desk tickets, network and backup status
HP / Dell Servers
- Missing Link sources only the highest quality servers, workstations and laptops from HP and Dell. We work with and trust these companies to provide reliable, timely warranty service to your business.
Business Workstations and Laptops
- While you CAN buy desktops and laptops from Best Buy or “local guys”, what matters is what happens WHEN (not IF) they need service. Your computers are tools which allow you to make money – don’t let it be the other way around. Business desktops and laptops come with dependable onsite repair warranties.
Automated & Redundant Backup Solutions
- A good backup is automated, redundant and monitored – otherwise, it’s just wishful thinking. We offer backup solutions which employ a variety of software and hardware components, along with reliable reporting and monitoring.
Disaster Recovery Planning & Testing
- Your data network, regardless of its size, is a complex combination of hardware, software and data. When bad things happen, from systems failure to natural disasters that completely destroy your facilities, you need a plan to get up and running again – WITH all of your vital data.
- Statistics show that businesses which lose most or all of their data in a disaster usually go out of business within a year of the event. Don’t be one of these companies.
Business-Class Internet Security / Remote Access
- We offer business-class firewall solutions from vendors such as Watchguard and SonicWall. Unlike home routers, these devices have the power to adequately protect your data network from internet threats and the vendor support to back them up if there’s a problem.
- Antivirus protection, Internet content filtering and local spam filtering are available as subscriptions with business-class firewalls.
- Business-class wireless firewalls and wireless access-points provide far greater protection from would-be hackers and pranksters, reducing your liability and risk of exposure.
- Secure, encrypted VPN remote connections – from site to site or from employee computers in the field.
- Two-factor hardware and software token-based security – remote access to your network is protected by both passwords and device-generated random codes.
Business Network and Phone System Planning
- Working with our partners, Missing Link can arrange for everything you need to get your data and telephone systems up and running from scratch.
- Internet domain / SSL security certificate procurement / setup
- Full network design / implementation equipment & services
- Both new and used telephone systems are available
- Workgroup printers, networked Multi-Function Printers/Copier/Fax/Scanner
- Full facility cabling, from fiber-optic links to Category 6 data cabling can be provided